Skip to main content

Spotlight Actor Tom Hiddleston

I was looking through posts and realized I need more content, so I have decided that every couple of days I will post something about an actor. Today I am going to be talking about Tom Hiddleston because Thor: The Dark World came out on Friday November 8, and because I love Tom Hiddleston.

Thomas William Hiddleston is and English actor, and is most known for his role as Loki in Thor, The Avengers, and Thor:The Dark World. He is such a good looking guy, and he has been in tons of great movies and shows that make you love him a little more. Films he has been in are War Horse, The Deep Blue Sea,and The Avengers. A really great show that he was in called Wallander and it is quite good if I do say so myself. I just think he is such an amazing actor with a great personality, and that on top of that accent just makes him irresistible to me. I am not the only one who thinks he is really great either, there is this great girl on YouTube who makes original songs about things she loves. ODE TO TOM HIDDLESTON there is the link for this girls video where she sings her ode to Mr. Hiddleston. There is also a great video of Tom rapping one of the greatest songs by Will Smith "Miami" TOM HIDDLESTON RAPS "MIAMI". There are so many things that just draw me to this man, and people ask "what is the big deal with him?" The big deal is that he is a guy who is not afraid to say things, or do things that other might not do in the public eye. He has a unique personality and he is so tall, and cute that you cannot help but love him. That my friend is what the big deal is with Tom Hiddleston. Fans have made quite a few fanmade videos of Tom, and here is one of my favorites TOM HIDDLESTON STARSHIPS.

So there you go readers, I will be taking suggestions from you on which actors to write about only if you leave a comment. Thank you as always for reading.

Keep Dreaming and Scheming! Till Next Time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~