Skip to main content

Castle "The Good, the Bad, & the Baby" After Thoughts

An adorable baby tagging along with Castle and Beckett just made me have so many feels about a future baby for the couple. A man named Cameron was found murdered in a Church with a baby with him, and this whole episode all I can focus on is the cuteness that the baby is bringing to this episode. Castle ends up going and buying all this baby stuff even gets him a little turkey outfit, and he gives him the name Cosmo because that is what he was going to name Alexis if she was a boy. Beckett and Castle are spending their first Thanksgiving together and it is quite funny because Castle's family dresses up in costume for Thanksgiving. Beckett is going along with a lot of these traditions because of just how much she loves Castle, and I think that is really sweet. While the case goes on there is nobody to care for the baby, and Castle has started to get very attached to little Cosmo. When Child Services shows up there is not much they can do because a lot of places are full, and there are no foster families that can take the baby in because it is so close to Thanksgiving. Ryan is crazy obsessed with winning the lotto, and that ends up being the motive on the case. They fixed the lottery so that they could guarantee a win, but of course the smarts of Castle and Beckett get it in the end.

Castle takes volunteers to take Cosmo until they can find a place for him, and it ends up opening Kate's mind more to having children. There was a really cute scene where they had to change Cosmo, and then Beckett is holding him and smiling with him, it was just really cute to see her with the baby looking at Castle. The next morning they wake up in the living room with Martha feeding the baby, and Alexis walking in seeing this and saying "How long have I been gone?" It was quite funny and very adorable at the same time. Ryan has been freaking out that he wasn't ready to have a baby, but Esposito told him that nobody is ever ready but you get ready.

The case ends up being a hostage deal the victim and his partner took the baby, and his father so that the wife can fix the lottery. They save the man Paul and reunite the family all together, another happy ending for a family. Beckett comes out for dinner dressed as Pocahontas and Castle had just been messing with her, and makes him dress up for doing that to her. It was all great fun on the Holiday.

Castle does not return until January 6. Think we can make it that long? Who knows but we have to deal with it. Thank you for reading.

Keep Dreaming and Scheming! Till Next Time! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~