Skip to main content

Once Upon A Time "Dark Hollow" After Thoughts

Henry really needs to stop trusting everyone all the time, just because someone is laying in a bed coughing does not mean they are telling you the truth. What a way to start off a blog post right? Well that just bugged me, and was the only thing that bothered me in this episode. We found out that Wendy was in that other cage, and Pan has kept her brothers young to do his bidding. John and Michael Darling are in Storybrooke so that they can get Pandora's box and destroy it for Pan. He knows that is a thing that can be used to get rid of him, and since Rumple sent for it he has the Darling boys go after it. Ariel is in Storybrooke now and tells Belle that Rumple sent her to ask Belle for help. Rumple sent his lady love a message that he put in a sand dollar, and she got to see him in a holographic image from the shell. That scene was really great because I am such a fan of their love, and they are still so cute even though they are realms apart. Regina ends up giving Ariel full control of her legs after she returns with the box. When she was in Storybrooke we got to see everyone again, and that was really nice to see Archie, Granny, and the dwarfs. It was nice to see all of them again and it made me realize that everyone has only been gone for five days. It seems like it has been so long because of all the stuff that has happened, but it has only been five days and then I was just like that was it? Just five days in Neverland? Belle proved that she can indeed be a hero, and with the help of Ariel they got what they needed. When you found out that those guys were actually the Darlings, but who kind of already suspected that? I sort of knew because of the accents, and because of the way they looked. They were all set to destroy the box, until Belle and Ariel stopped them and explained that they would make sure Wendy would be safe. So Ariel went back to Neverland to deliver the box to Rumple, and just before she gets there Rumple tells Regina she's jealous that he has someone to love and love him in return. What do you think? I think Regina is a bit jealous because she is around people who all have someone; Snow has Charming, Rumple has Belle, and Emma has Hook and Neal, so I think Regina is feeling a little unloved at the moment.

David was still not getting anywhere with Snow, and what did he expect? He can never leave Neverland and he didn't tell her. She finally tells him that he did not believe in them when he should have, and that she would stay in Neverland with him if he asked her to. Emma was having to deal with Neal and Hooks pissing contest over her, and it was quite funny actually. Hook tells Neal about the kiss and that kind of starts a little jealous inside Neal, and in the Dark Hollow it gets worse. They get into a fight trying to light the candle they need to trap Pan's shadow and end up losing the lighter. When the two guys get into a bit of trouble with the shadow and are having their own shadows ripped from them Emma saves the day. She has been learning magic from Regina, and she has learned how to start fire which she uses that power to light the candle and trap the shadow. Once the shadow is trapped she hears from Neal that he is sorry, and that he is not going to act like that with Hook again. Hook makes Emma realize that she is going to have to chose at one point who she wants, and she hopes that it is him. She tells him that she is choosing Henry because he is all that matters, Hook understands and lets it go, for now. They got the shadow, and now they have Tink to get them to Pan's camp. Looks like they are getting closer, and closer to Henry. Even though Pan now has Henry going to Skull Rock to get whatever it is Pan needs, and whatever that is will make Pan immortal.

Next week there is going to be some Regina and Emma using magic, Henry is shoving something into Pan's chest, and you see Emma yelling at someone looking very terrified. Make sure you tune in next week, and thank you as always for reading.

Keep Dreaming and Scheming! Till Next Time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~