Skip to main content

Castle 'Murder is Forever' After Thoughts

I can tell you right now that there is just going to be a lot of gushing about Rick and Kate as a couple, and I am sorry for not the full report on this episode. Beckett has her eyes glued to a lion picture Castle has in his bedroom, and his name is Linus but it really freaks her out. Castle doesn't want to get rid of it so she just tells him she will sleep at her place, and even if they are arguing it is adorable. I always liked how they would be having little arguments while walking to their crime scene, it adds a touch of comedy to the show.

A woman is murdered and she was a relationship adviser, but she was seen as a therapist. Well that was a lie wasn't it? Well a guy who is known for hiding the dirt on the rich and famous, is found shredding a picture of the victim, and was in her building the day she was murdered. The only problem is that nothing ever sticks on him, and that is accurate because there is no evidence against him. All this kind of starts to make sense when they see a huge diamond that Alice had hiding in a safe. The diamond is worth 60 million dollars and a couple that said Alice saved their marriage, but they deny ever seeing the diamond in the first place. The Warner's hired Hawk to find the diamond, but Alice was already dead when he got there. The Warner's were mugged and that is when the diamond was taken, and Hawk knew it was an inside job. Beckett finds out that Alice was not the one to directly steal the diamond, a man was the one who mugged the Warner's. The diamond turns out to be a man made stone and it is flawless, and is worth way more than anything in the world it is a priceless diamond. Alice's boyfriend turns out to be a criminal, and was in and out of African prisons, and on the terror watch list. This diamond is crazy huge, and for it to be priceless, it was an interesting take on the episode. He loved Alice and was working against the diamond cartel by stealing this diamond, and he found stones that were all exactly the same. Alice told her boyfriend that Steve Warner had a secret and he could make man made diamonds, and Alice's boyfriend knew that they could get rid of the cartels if they exposed this. It turns out that Janet Warner was the one who killed Alice, and because of greed and selfish reasons she killed her. The things people do for themselves and for money.

Castle gets rid of his Linus painting, and puts up shells that him and Beckett had collected on their first walk in the Hampton's. They just keep getting more and more adorable by the second, and when Castle tells her that all the pieces around are his stories, but this is their story it was so beautiful. I am glad that they are engaged, and they are going to make one interesting married couple, and I am still hoping that there is a baby in their future. Next week is going to be one crazy mind bending episode, all of the victims look just like them down to the very detail. What on Earth could that mean? Is it a warning? We will have to find out next Monday on ABC. Thank you for reading.

Keep Dreaming and Scheming! Till Next Time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~