Skip to main content

Remember Entourage

Here is another great show that ended in 2011, it was a hit series on HBO and made many people laugh. I know it made me laugh really hard and I just fell in love with Vince and his story.

Vince was a kid from a messed up neighborhood, but he was very talented so when he got into show business he took Hollywood by storm. His brother Johnny 'Drama' was an actor too, but no where as popular as his brother. Eric 'E' the best friend to Vince was his agent for a while after Ari Gold was not giving Vince the movie he demanded. Turtle was the other part of their group, and he wanted to be a business man, but for the time being he was the chauffeur to the group. Turtle ends up having a business and basically is a pimp, and that suited him very well. Drama worked with Turtle for a while, and then he kind of just floated around but that was who Johnny Drama was, and that made him loved by fans. Vince takes a bad turn toward the end of the show, and ends up a recovering drug addict and that was a bit of an intense story line they went with. This show was produced by Mark Whalberg, and the movie for this show is in the works. When the show ended in 2011 there was always talks of a movie, but now it is starting to come into reality. I cannot wait to see an Entourage movie because that will just be amazing. The show ended on a good note for everyone on the show, and the fact they are making a movie just excites me more and more.

My favorite character was Ari Gold super agent because he was just so vulgar, and he was such a jerk off that I loved him. Makes sense right? Well Ari and his wife were always in marriage counseling, and they had two kids a boy and a girl. Seeing Ari always having to work instead being there 100% of the time with his family and to see it actually work for them was nice in a way. Toward the end of the series Ari's wife decides to leave him, and that was actually really sad. Ari threw this big party for her on their anniversary, but her sister comes and tells Ari that she is not coming to the party because she needs a break from their marriage. The look on Ari's face was just so sad, and I wanted to punch his wife for that. The way that these characters were written was so damn good, and I love when you can connect to the characters on a show. Be sure to look out for the movie, and I will keep you posted on all the goings on with it as well. Thank you as always for reading.

Keep Dreaming and Scheming! Till Next Time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~