Skip to main content

Bones 'The Dude in the Dam' After Thoughts


A first spat between the newly married Booth and Brennan was frankly just adorable. It was the same as many of their little spats, but this time it was as a married couple. Brennan got slandered by a fellow crime novelist, and Hodgins is given birth to an insect that was put there by a mosquito. This episode seem to go by rather quickly, and the murder victim Sean was killed and found in a beaver dam. I thought that this was good, it was not too exciting, but it was still entertaining. A show does not have to be exciting to be good is what I am trying to say here. An interesting point was that the victim was a sperm donor, and was a huge liar about how smart he was. Of course people who look for sperm donors at a sperm bank want to ensure their child has really good genes, and this man was a fraud. The woman who worked at the sperm bank knew that he had been lying but he kept it a secret, and she was in a relationship with Sean. He had a girlfriend who was a photographer and she took the pictures of him that he needed for his online ad to sell his sperm. When Booth thought that it may be the girlfriend that killed him out of jealousy that was a lie, because the woman from the bank was pregnant but Sean did not really want kids. Sean was in fact killed by the sperm bank woman because he laughed in her face when she told him she was going to have his baby. Sean thought of all those other kids as trophies, a way of proving what a man he was to the world. He was killed by a three bladed hoe, and now this woman is going to have to give up her baby, and serve out her time in prison.

The highlight of this episode for me was that Hodgins was so excited to be host to a bot fly that was growing inside his neck. Wendell was in the lab and he was disturbed by Hodgins growing an insect inside his body, but as the episode went on he was being just as weird as Hodgins about it. I really love the bromance between Hodgins and Wendell because they have such great chemistry as actors. Hodgins has a bot fly growing in his neck, and just when I thought the show could not get more disgusting. Angela wants nothing to do with what her husband is doing, but when Wendell is busy with work she has to be the one to help Hodgins "give birth" to the insect. Angela stands by her man while he is acting pretty much as though is actually giving birth to a child. It was pretty gross, but very Hodgins like, and by the end of it all Angela loved Hodgins even more for it. Jefferson as Hodgins named it, is going to be featured in a magazine along with Hodgins for this whole process. It was actually kind of cute at the end, how happy he was about it.

Brennan had figured out that this woman who was saying her book was basically crap only wanted to cause a fight, and that way her book sales would go up again. She had not written a novel in years and her sales have been down in the dumps, but the moments she started feuding with Brennan her sales went up. That was going well for her until a fan caught a video of her saying that her readers were all stupid, and basically she did not care about them at all. That end scene was really funny because it looked like Brennan might have planned it, but she didn't of course. Thank you for reading.

Keep Dreaming and Scheming! Till Next Time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~