Skip to main content

Thoughts on "The Originals"

 I really like the direction this show is taking. When a show becomes a spin-off it doesn't seem as good as the original, but "The Originals" is a story worth watching. I was going to watch it because I have a thing for Klause (who doesn't?). He was one of my favorite characters on "Vampire Diaries" and now he has his own show, it's perfect. I know I am late in talking about this show, but I forgot when it came on which is so bad on my part. It airs on Tuesdays on the the CW so now that I know I am catching up on the ones I missed, and will be all caught up on the show so far. I think it is funny that Klause pretends not to care about anything when he really does care so much. A werewolf girl who had a one night fling with Klause (lucky) had gotten pregnant, and is now going to have his child. At first he didn't care, but when the girl says that she is going to kill the child Klause gets so angry and you can see that he cares.

Aw now isn't that so dang cute? Just the cutest thing seeing a bad boy care, but not care at the same time. I really hope that fans of "The Vampire Diaries" are watching this show because it is good. Even if you are not a fan of TVD you should still check out this show because even though it has vampires, witches, and werewolves the story of Klause and his family is just so good. Thank you as always for reading.

Keep Dreaming and Scheming! Till Next Time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~