Skip to main content

Happy Sunday! Once Upon A Time, Walking Dead, Killing Kennedy

Happy Sunday readers! Are you ready for Once Upon A Time tonight? It is going to be one great episode, with Ariel in Storybrooke trying to find what Rumple needs to get rid of Pan. The Dark Hollow is where they will find Pan's shadow, and that is how Neal is going to get them back to Storybrooke. In this sneak peek we see Hook and Neal having a little chat, and I cannot wait to see this love triangle unfold before my eyes now that Neal is reunited with Emma. Oh man this show has got me on the edge of my seat every week, and it is only getting better. ONCE UPON A TIME SNEAK PEEK.

After you watch some Magic in Neverland you can tune into AMC's hit show The Walking Dead to see the aftermath of Rick leaving Carol on her own. Will Daryl and the group get back in time to help all the sick people in the prison? What is Daryl going to say when he finds out what Rick did to Carol? Oh man season has been the most intense season yet, and it is not even half way through yet. The thing that still gets me is that Rick made it clear he did not want to be making the decisions anymore, and yet here he is making this HUGE decision about Carol.

Finally on tonight is Killing Kennedy I know I said it was going to air last night, but I got the dates wrong I apologize. So those who like things like specials on the assassination of JFK, then check it out. There will be a few showings of this that way you do not have to miss Once Upon A Time since they are coming on at the same time. A little note that the BAFTA awards will be on BBC America tonight as well, if you like British Awards then check it out too. Thank you as always for reading.

Keep Dreaming and Scheming! Till Next Time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~