Skip to main content

'Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D' "The Hub" After Thoughts

Ward and Fitz are on a top secret level 8 mission, and Skye is really suspicious of the whole thing. She would not be her if she didn't have her suspicions, and she tries to get information out of Coulson and May  but she has no clearance. Since she lost all of the trust she had from the group her clearance was taken away, and now she is being monitored by a little bracelet. Coulson tells her that she has a long way to go before she is even at level one clearance. Coulson has been thinking about it and he hates that he has to hide things from the team, especially now that he has spent so much time with them and gotten close to them.

Since nobody is telling Skye what she wants to know about Fitz and Ward she goes and does some digging of her own, with the help of Simmons. It was quite funny seeing Simmons in a situation where she has to be out of the lab doing something possibly dangerous in the long run. Seeing two oposites working together is quite funny both with Fitz and Ward, then with Simmons and Skye. Simmons buys some time for Skye so she can go in and get some information on their boys. She finds out that there is no extraction plan for Fitz and Ward so it is basically a suicide mission. Coulson had no clue that the mission did not have an extraction plan, and he ends up going along with May, Simmons, and Skye to save their boys.

It was a suicide mission going in, and Ward knew it so he tried to get Fitz out of there. Fitz informed him that he would not be going anywhere, and he disarmed the device and then they were in trouble. Luckily Coulson and his team got there just in time to save them from being killed. Coulson told Skye he would look into her parents for her, but what he found was that the woman who dropped her off at the orphanage was a S.H.I.E.L.D agent. This plot line is getting so good, and all this stuff with Phil having personal struggles it is so good. I always liked him and the fact that we get to see him on a show every week, we get to see the stuff that gets to him, and the stuff he struggles with. Thank you for reading.

Keep Dreaming and Scheming! Till Next Time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~