Skip to main content

The Grey's Anatomy Addiction

I have found that I cannot just watch one episode of Grey's Anatomy because I always want to know what happens next. I guess that is why it has been going strong for ten amazing seasons, and the fan base is just growing. I have just caught up to the current episode, and all I can say is I really want Kempner and Avery together! Yes even thought she is marrying Matthew she does not love him the way she loves Avery, he was her first and they share a special connection. I don't like Avery with Stephenie to me they just do not fit together at all, and I just love how cute Kempner and Avery look together they are so sweet. I do not watch Grey's as much as I use to, or as much as I would like to, but when I do I cannot stop. This is one of those shows that just gets you sucked into the vortex, and you can't shut off the drama. I think that this is one of my all time favorite medical dramas, because it has crazy medical cases, and it has soap opera worthy drama.

I love that Meredith and Derek have the cutest little baby, and they make such an adorable family. Meredith came a long way from the night that she had a one night stand with a married man. Meredith had gotten into a fight with Christina, and when they fight it is a big deal because they are both so stubborn. Christan kisses one of the interns, and that was kind of funny. He tells Meredith off after she was yelling at Christina, and that only made the fight that much worse. They will work it out, they have to because Christina is leaving, and she is suppose to go out with a happy ending. Is it crazy that I want Burke to come back to take her away, and they go off into the sunset together? I always thought that Burke was her one true love, and that is why it couldn't work with anyone else. She was always meant to be with Burke in my opinion, and I think that it would be a nice send off for her if he came back.

Cali and Arizona are on the outs because of the affair and I am really not liking Arizona these days. I think that her having the thing with Murphy was just dumb, and then when Cali found out it was just sad. I know that Cali plays the victim a lot and that annoys me too, but did Arizona think that she could hide who she was seeing during their separation forever? All the stuff that happened with the trial was good too because that showed a lot into their life, and how Cali had been feeling. I think they will work it out, but I think Murphy is going to cause some troubles.

Now to talk about Dr. Bailey, what has been going on with her lately? She has developed a bit of OCD, and it is effecting her work. After the whole incident with the ripped glove she has not been the same, and now it is being noticed by her husband, and when he tell Derek about it he has no choice but to take it to Hunt. I love Bailey and seeing her like that just makes me a little sad because she loves her job so much, and with this OCD she won't be able to really do that job anymore. Poor Bailey well I cannot wait to see what happens next for her. I am so addicted again, and that is going to drive me nuts since I am caught up.

Thank you all for reading, and I hope you have a good day!

Keep Dreaming and Scheming! Till Next Time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~