Skip to main content

"New Girl" "Trophy Wife" After Thoughts

Coach is back! Oh man in the first episode of New Girl Damon Wayans Jr. played one of the roommates Coach, and he was so freaking hilarious. Wayans was recently on the show Happy Endings which sadly did not have a happy ending of its own on the air. This is his guest star appearance, and he is causing quite a bit of trouble for Nick with Jess. Nick and Jess need to have the boyfriend/girlfriend talk to see what their relationship means officially. Nick ends up going to a strip club with Coach, Schmidt, and Winston so Jess goes out drinking with CeCe. There is a guy who asked Jess out at a coffee shop, and he is played by the handsome Taye Diggs. CeCe eggs Jess on and tells her that all men suck, and she needs to make Nick jealous by hanging out with this man. By the end of their night in the bar Jess is too drunk to drive home so she lets the handsome man take her home, and then he ends up naked in her bed thinking that she is into him like that. Nick comes home and sees that this man in Jess' bed and he punches him so they load him into the elevator. Nick called Jess his girlfriend and then everything is fine with them again. I love Nick and Jess as a couple and I hope they go strong for a while they work together.

Tonight on Trophy Wife it was time for the adults to have a party, and not be surrounded by children for a night. Pete and Kate decide to throw a party for their friends, and it goes on well until Jackie decides to show up thinking she is invited. She does not have boundaries so she thinks that them asking her to watch Bert so they can throw a party is her invitation. I really like the character of Jackie because she is the quirky ex wife, and then there is the professional adult wife who is always one for surprises. Jackie makes a hook up with one of Pete's co-workers and then he asks her out after they hook up. Jackie starts to ask Kate for advice on how to restrain herself, but she ends up thinking that she is too much but Kate tells her Steve wants all she has to offer. While all this was going on there was an issue with Dianne and Meg, because Meg uploaded a picture of Dianne holding cups of beer looking like she is drunk. When Hilliary shows her mom the next morning she tells her to take it down, but only Meg can take care of that photo problem. Meg challenges Dianne to some beer pong and ends up losing so she has to take the picture down now. Dianne is always so full of surprises, and every week I watch this show I am surprised at how much I love watching it. Thank you so much for reading.

Keep Dreaming and Scheming! Till Next Time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Josh Dallas' Butt? New Vlog!

Hello all I made a new Vlog and I hope you enjoy it. I talked briefly about Josh Dallas' Butt because well why wouldn't you? I hope you subscribe to my main channel and my vlogging channel to see more of what I have to say on video. I love you all and hope that you check my videos out, and thank you so much for reading. JOSH DALLAS' BUTT?? (7-20-14) Keep Dreaming and Scheming!

Ship of the Day! Janto!

It is time to do a ship of the day and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when I pick a random ship from a series and talk about them. So today it is going to be Janto, which is Jack and Ianto from Torchwood.  Torchwood is one of my favorite series, and I am still hoping it comes back one day. The relationship between Jack and Ianto was one that I fell in love with because they were so cute together. Jack was the big strong man who would always disappear and had so many secrets. Ianto was the cute coffee boy who didn't really admit his feelings for Jack, but when he did it was adorable. In season 2 Jack asks Ianto out on their first date, and it is so cute seeing that interaction. I was saying "Aw" so loud when I watched that episode, I still do it when I watch it now. There is just something about their relationship that I was just drawn to. Ianto Jones was in his own way a badass, but when season 3 came around that was his end. That scene

Where Have I Been??

Hello readers. I have taken about a year away from writing on this blog and it has been a very interesting experience. I have gotten a new job which has consumed quite a bit of time, and I have started a new relationship which takes up the other half of my time. I do miss writing though about different shows and I cannot wait to get back into this. I am going to make this a part of my routine and try to get at least a few posts out a week.  I am super excited to talk the final season of Scandal and of course Grey's Anatomy. There are also some cool shows on Netflix that I have been waiting to discuss, and cannot wait. I hope that people will read the new stuff I am writing and enjoy it just as before.  Thank you all and remember...  ~Keep Dreaming and Scheming~